An Integrated, Accountable Solution
Mark Rossi founded Avanti in 2003 with the goal of offering a comprehensive solution to restaurant owners that encompasses all facets of establishing a new location—from facility design, to equipment procurement through on-site installation, testing and training. This type of integrated combination of services, equipment and consultancy has proved to be highly accountable and responsive for our clients. It's a one-stop solution that is more timely and cost effective than less integrated approaches.
Can-Do Project Management
The quality that sets Avanti apart is the quality of the project management that we bring to each and every engagement, large or small. Mark and the management team insist on an uncompromising best practices approach that is typical of the best run companies in the nation:
1) We prepare timelines and budgets so that you know exactly what to
expect and when to expect it.
2) We proactively plan a course of action that anticipates issues based
on our extensive experience and industry knowledge.
3) We stand ready to instinctively react to unforseen issues in order to
to keep a project on track and ensure complete client satisfaction.
4) We keep our clients informed at every step of the way. There is no substitute
for thorough communication.
5) We provide the highest-quality design, equipment and installation because Avanti works with the very best suppliers and subcontractors across the country.
With immediate access to more than 1 million square feet of warehouse space in 13 major markets, Avanti can stage, store, deliver, and install kitchen equipment and custom fixtures anywhere in the United States, saving you money on freight and delivery costs.
Your Success is Our Success
At Avanti we insist on providing the restaurant industry with a better way to set up a new location. The bottom line is that we enable our clients to grow their organizations more quickly and more profitably. The ultimate testament to our clients' success is our own success—our company was recently named the 14th fastest growing company in the Sacramento region (Sacramento Business Journal, 9/07). We look forward to continuing to grow with our clients!